For the most part acne is an inherited inflammatory skin condition in which several factors are out of your control. That’s why it is very important to seek professional help with acne treatments from an acne specialist who can help guide you in clearing your skin and teach you how to care for your skin for a lifetime. With patience, client compliance and trust we can work together to achieve your goals of clear, healthy skin.
Acne can be an embarrassing condition with detrimental psychological effects on it’s sufferers. The sooner you treat acne the better. However, like you many acne sufferers have tried what seems like everything to treat their acne. Some with temporary success and some without, or sometimes with even worse side effects. What’s different about our acne program is that it is thorough and individualized to each client. You are walked through each step with your acne specialist and your program is adjusted every couple of weeks as your skin acclimates to the active ingredients so not to be irritated by too much too soon, as well as not to plateau and not continue to clear and see improvements. We will be here for you every step of the way. To book an acne consultation Click Here
Acne Consultation- $60
Acne Consultation with first Acne treatment- $120
Acne treatment- $85
Face and Chest Acne Treatment- $125
Face and Back Acne Treatment- $150
Chest Acne Treatment- $60
Back Acne Treatment- $85
A few tips for managing acne:
- Cleanse your skin twice a day. Do not skip this and for women, NEVER go to bed with makeup.
- Check your products for any pore clogging ingredients. Saying non-comodegenic on the label does not mean that it is. Read every label. Including sun screens and makeup. They are some of the worst offenders!
- Limit sugar intake in your diet, dairy, protein bars or drinks and workout supplements. Drink plenty of water!
- Take supplements like Omega 3, zinc and probiotics.
- DO NOT pick at your skin. It makes things worse, no matter what. See a professional for exfolation and extractions.